2015 - 2016 School Year
♦ REGISTRATION OPEN ♦
- Term 1: June 6 - 23, 2016, Monday - Thursday
- Term 2: June 27 -July 14, 2016, Monday - Thursday
- Time: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Oakdale Junior High School
- For REGISTRATION FORMS and more information, call (209) 847-3007, ask for the Counseling Office.
- Principals: Shannon Kettering, 1st session, and Jeff Aprile, 2nd session
SUMMER SCHOOL IS A CLOSED CAMPUS
Oakdale Joint Unified School District is offering a six week summer school program for students in need of remediation.
|1st Session||Week 1||June 6 - 9||Mon - Thurs|
|Week 2||June 13 - 16||Mon - Thurs|
|Week 3||June 20 - 23||Mon - Thurs|
|2nd Session||Week 4||June 27 - 30||Mon - Thurs|
|Week 5||July 5 - July 8||Tue - Fri|
|Week 6||July 11 - 14||Mon - Thurs|
|Total instructional days: 24|
- Period 1: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (150 minutes)
- Lunch: 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (30 minutes)
- Period 2: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (150 minutes)
- Total daily instructional minutes: 300 (5 hours)
Attendance on the first day is required to ensure your place in class. You will be dropped if you do not attend the first day of summer school. Late registration will be placed in classes on a space-available basis as determined by the summer school administrator.
Students missing more than one day or five individual periods of summer school will be dropped for that session.
Classes may be canceled due to low student enrollment or lack of teacher availability. Students attending summer school are expected to follow the behavior guidelines established by the high school.
|English I||World History||Math A||Health|
|English II||US History||Math I||Earth Science CP|
|English III||US Government (IS)||Math II||Visual Arts I|
|English IV (IS)||Economics (IS)||Geometry||Computer and Career|
|Algebra II||Driver's Education|