2016 - 2017 School Year
♦ REGISTRATION OPEN ♦
- Term 1: June 5 - 22, 2017
- Term 2: June 26 -July 13, 2016
- Time: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Oakdale High School
- For REGISTRATION FORMS and more information, call (209) 847-3007, ask for the Counseling Office.
- Principals: Craig Redman, 1st session, and Catherine Medlin, 2nd session
SUMMER SCHOOL IS A CLOSED CAMPUS
Oakdale Joint Unified School District is offering a six week summer school program for students in need of remediation.
|1st Session||Week 1||June 5 - 8||Mon - Thurs|
|Week 2||June 12 - 15||Mon - Thurs|
|Week 3||June 19 - 22||Mon - Thurs|
|2nd Session||Week 4||June 26 - 30||Mon - Fri|
|Week 5||July 5 - July 7||Wed - Fri|
|Week 6||July 10 - 13||Mon - Thurs|
|Total instructional days: 24|
- Period 1: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (150 minutes)
- Lunch: 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (30 minutes)
- Period 2: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (150 minutes)
- Total daily instructional minutes: 300 (5 hours)
Attendance on the first day is required to ensure your place in class. You will be dropped if you do not attend the first day of summer school. Late registration will be placed in classes on a space-available basis as determined by the summer school administrator.
Students missing more than one day or five individual periods of summer school will be dropped for that session.
Classes may be canceled due to low student enrollment or lack of teacher availability. Students attending summer school are expected to follow the behavior guidelines established by the high school.
|English I||World History||Math A||Health|
|English II||US History||Math I||Earth Science CP|
|English III||US Government (IS)||Math II||Visual Arts I|
|English IV (IS)||Economics (IS)||Math III||Computer and Career|
|Algebra II||Driver's Education|