Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
- Understand the properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
- Multiply and divide within 100.
- Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
Measurement and Data
- Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects.
- Geometric measurement: understand concepts of area and relate area to multiplication and to addition.